Clubhouse Program Guide
Follow the Houses and people below on Clubhouse to be notified about upcoming rooms! Narrators Roadmap members will find links to individual rooms (and much more!) on the Event Calendar.
Narrator Dominique Franceschi created this 9:20 video tutorial to demonstrate Clubhouse navigation after the April 2023 change from Clubs to Houses. The YouTube description includes a table of contents with timestamps so you can jump to the section of interest.
Room creators can download the replay using my instructions and video on this page. Listeners do not have the option to download replays.
- Shows scheduled on an ad hoc basis. Follow the Ahabtalent Twitter or Instagram accounts for notifications. Guests are narrators and producers.
- Currently on hiatus. One 2022 replay available, which just happens to be with me talking about NarratorsRoadmap.
- Sundays 5am ET Sunday Chat/Cuddle
- Sundays Noon ET Sunday Schmooze with Audiobook Producers
- Mondays 12pm ET Narrators’ Workout
- Tuesdays Noon ET Audiobook Industry Chat
- Wednesdays 1pm ET Narrators Assemble
- Hosted by Ana Clements. Discussions involve audiobook topics and interviews with industry guests.
- Last Thursday in the month Noon ET Narrator Focus
- Hosted by Danielle Gensler
- One Thursday in the month 5:30pm ET Book Meets Audio
- Last Friday of the month 1pm ET Celebrating New Releases
- Currently on hiatus. Replays from 2021-2022.
- Fridays 3pm ET Friday Takeaways
Hosted by Andi Arndt
- Alternate Wednesdays 2pm ET Pit Stop
- Alternate Thursdays 2pm ET Narrator Uplift
- Thursdays 3pm ET Audiobook Happy Hour
- Hosted by Steve Corona. Audiobook-related conversations, ask/answer questions, and celebrate wins in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Mostly live narration rooms hosted by various narrators without much or any advance notice.