Ana's Attic Book Blog
Contemporary Romance, Romantic Comedy, Erotic Romance (Romantica), Mature YA Romance or New Adult (not often), Chick Lit (some), Mommy Lit (some), Occasional fantasy or paranormal romance
Health, Romance (Clean, Contemporary, Erotica, Historical, M/M, Paranormal), Steampunk, Travel
Bambi Unbridled - Book Reviews & Balderdash
Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Fantasy Romance, Erotica, Dark Romance, Biker/MC Romance, Contemporary Romance (prefer heroines 25+ y/o), Time Travel, Historical Romance, Romantic Suspense, RomCom/Chick Lit
Non-romance genre if time permits:
Suspense, Thriller, Psychological Thriller, Legal Fiction (stories featuring lawyers!), Southern Fiction, Y/A Fantasy
Thank you for being interested in having Bambi review your book! Right now, I blog for fun of it, with the hopes of creating something more one day when I have time. I don't like to refuse authors, so before you send me that email request, please read below. Keep in mind that even if your book fits the genre, it also depends on my interest on the book's plot and my availability. I am an attorney by day, so my reading and review schedule revolves around my day job and hearing schedule. Because of this, I book my review/promo schedule at least two months in advance. For monthly features such as Indie Wednesday, Thrify Thursday, Throwback Thursday and Freebie Friday - they are usually scheduled more than 3 months in advance.
For more details, click:
Blue Mood Café
Classics, Contemporary Fiction, Contemporary Romance, Dystopia, Erotica, Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Historical Mystery, Historical Romance, History, Literary Fiction, M/M Romance, Mystery/Suspense/Thriller, New Adult, Paranormal Romance, Romantic Comedy, Sci-fi, True Crime, Urban Fantasy, Young Adult
NOTE: Not currently accepting new review requests due to backlog as of 8/23/20.
Welcome! What you’ll find here at the Blue Mood Café are simply reviews of the books that come my way.
I LOVE reading, enjoying quite a few genres. I’m open to exploring new authors and appreciate those who not only write well but can deliciously craft a character and a tale. My tastes are fairly eclectic and I’m open to most genres. You’ll see that in the reviews posted here.
I live in Greensboro, NC but hail from Virginia. You can find me on Goodreads where I’m very active in many groups.
I’d love to get your feedback on the books reviewed so take the time to share your point of view.
Books Of My Heart
Romance – Paranormal | Erotic | Contemporary | Historical | Suspense
Young Adult – Dystopia/Paranormal / Fantasy only
Romance, Paranormal Romance, Historical Romances, Urban Fantasy, Erotica, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Suspense or Thrillers, Young Adult
I Am, Indeed
Romance including Paranormal, Historic, Contemporary, LGBTQ, & Historic. Young and New Adult, LIMITED Teen and Middle Grade reads. Cozy Mysteries, Urban Fantasy, Light Fantasy and Light Science Fiction.
Miss Lawrence Is Hearing Things
Biography/Memoir, Childrens, Cozy Mystery, Heatth, HIstory, Horror, Humor, Mystery, Paranormal Romance, Sci-Fi, Science/Medicine, Steampunk
If you are an author, narrator, or publisher with a book you would like me to review in exchange for a free copy then please get in touch using the contact form below, or via the MLHearingThings Facebook page.
If you wish me to review a published audiobook then please provide the title, summary, and a link to a sample of the audiobook with your inquiry. The easiest way to do this is by linking to that book's page on Audible or Amazon.
- I am based in the UK, but I can now accept Audible/ACX codes for Audible UK and US. If your audiobook is hosted on a different platform then please ensure that it is licensed to the the UK marketplace. I can accept audiobooks from most online retailers providing they allow me to access a free copy, either with a promo code or as a gift.
- My reviews also post here and on Goodreads. If your book is not available on Audible then I can post reviews to other platforms such as Bookbub, iTunes, Google Play, or the publisher's website, if you wish.
- Time and energy restrictions limit the number of requests I can accept, but I'll always help if I can.
- I aim to complete reviews within 6 weeks of redeeming the free download code, and will inform you of any delays.
- My reviews are honest and unbiased. If I agree to review your book I cannot promise to give it a positive review, only that I always endeavour to be fair.
- There are no inflexible restrictions regarding the genre of books I will review, but I reserve the right to decline a book at my discretion. Horror, Thrillers, and Dystopian Fiction are my least-favourite genres, but if your book appeals to me then I will make an exception.
If you have an as-yet unreleased audiobook which you would like me to review privately for quality control purposes (beta listening) prior to publication, this can be discussed too.
The Scarlet Siren
Contemporary Romance, Erotica, New Adult Romance, Paranormal Romance, YA Romance
Contact for policy