Booklist Review Site
Fiction, Non-fiction, YA, Childrens. Pretty much anything. Reviews are done for libaries and librarians
Health, Romance (Clean, Contemporary, Erotica, Historical, M/M, Paranormal), Steampunk, Travel
Contact via Social Media links
Fiction, non-fiction. Anything except Erotica
Policy Page or contact via Social Media.
Miss Lawrence Is Hearing Things
Biography/Memoir, Childrens, Cozy Mystery, Heatth, HIstory, Horror, Humor, Mystery, Paranormal Romance, Sci-Fi, Science/Medicine, Steampunk
If you are an author, narrator, or publisher with a book you would like me to review in exchange for a free copy then please get in touch using the contact form below, or via the MLHearingThings Facebook page.
If you wish me to review a published audiobook then please provide the title, summary, and a link to a sample of the audiobook with your inquiry. The easiest way to do this is by linking to that book's page on Audible or Amazon.
- I am based in the UK, but I can now accept Audible/ACX codes for Audible UK and US. If your audiobook is hosted on a different platform then please ensure that it is licensed to the the UK marketplace. I can accept audiobooks from most online retailers providing they allow me to access a free copy, either with a promo code or as a gift.
- My reviews also post here and on Goodreads. If your book is not available on Audible then I can post reviews to other platforms such as Bookbub, iTunes, Google Play, or the publisher's website, if you wish.
- Time and energy restrictions limit the number of requests I can accept, but I'll always help if I can.
- I aim to complete reviews within 6 weeks of redeeming the free download code, and will inform you of any delays.
- My reviews are honest and unbiased. If I agree to review your book I cannot promise to give it a positive review, only that I always endeavour to be fair.
- There are no inflexible restrictions regarding the genre of books I will review, but I reserve the right to decline a book at my discretion. Horror, Thrillers, and Dystopian Fiction are my least-favourite genres, but if your book appeals to me then I will make an exception.
If you have an as-yet unreleased audiobook which you would like me to review privately for quality control purposes (beta listening) prior to publication, this can be discussed too.