Booklist Review Site
Fiction, Non-fiction, YA, Childrens. Pretty much anything. Reviews are done for libaries and librarians
Biography, Business, Childrens, Classics, Fantasty (Dystopia, Urban), Horror, Humor, Memoir, Mystery (Cozy, Modern Detective), Romance (Erotica, Paranormal, Suspense, Thriller
Audiobook Empire accepts all genres of audiobooks for review requests. Care has been taken to work with qualified reviewers in a number of genres.
Submission of a title does not guarantee a review. Reviews are subject to reviewer interest. Simply put, if a reviewer is interested in your title, they may request to review it. If not, they won't. Reviews will not be forced upon anyone reviewing for Audiobook Empire.
Audiobook Empire is not in the business of paid reviews. Reviewers are not paid or compensated for writing reviews. They do so because they believe in supporting independent authors, narrators, publishing houses, and the audiobook community as a whole.
All reviews posted on Audiobook Empire are honest and unbiased. The purchasing of a premium service, for example a VIP Placement or Express Review, are not to be equated with the purchasing of a "positive" review, but rather with the purchasing of ad space for an honest review. These premium services will allow for the approval of the review before it is posted. Otherwise, the review will be posted, whether positive or negative, without prior approval.
All reviews posted here are to be viewed independently as the opinions of each respective reviewer, not of Audiobook Empire.
Brian's Book Blog
Sci-Fi, Technothrillers, Thrillers, Post-Apocalyptic, Bio-Thrillers, Zombie, Prepper Fiction, Business Fiction, Comedy, Memoirs
If you are interested in a faster turn-around time there is an option to request more information about that. Please select that and I will get back to you about it!
Accepting your book for review just means that I will add it to my queue. I will read the books in the order that I feel is right. Emailing/Tweeting me to ask when your book will be finished does not speed up my process. Sometimes life gets in the way, sometimes the book is the same genre that I just read. I will get to your book when I can and write the best review possible!
If you are requesting a review of an audiobook, I usually require it be under 10 hours, but I will take longer audiobooks at my discretion.
Please include an audible code in your review request (I’m in the US, so a US code please)
Good Book Fairy
Wide variety but will not review poetry, photography, self-help, erotica, true science fiction or true romance
Miss Lawrence Is Hearing Things
Biography/Memoir, Childrens, Cozy Mystery, Heatth, HIstory, Horror, Humor, Mystery, Paranormal Romance, Sci-Fi, Science/Medicine, Steampunk
If you are an author, narrator, or publisher with a book you would like me to review in exchange for a free copy then please get in touch using the contact form below, or via the MLHearingThings Facebook page.
If you wish me to review a published audiobook then please provide the title, summary, and a link to a sample of the audiobook with your inquiry. The easiest way to do this is by linking to that book's page on Audible or Amazon.
- I am based in the UK, but I can now accept Audible/ACX codes for Audible UK and US. If your audiobook is hosted on a different platform then please ensure that it is licensed to the the UK marketplace. I can accept audiobooks from most online retailers providing they allow me to access a free copy, either with a promo code or as a gift.
- My reviews also post here and on Goodreads. If your book is not available on Audible then I can post reviews to other platforms such as Bookbub, iTunes, Google Play, or the publisher's website, if you wish.
- Time and energy restrictions limit the number of requests I can accept, but I'll always help if I can.
- I aim to complete reviews within 6 weeks of redeeming the free download code, and will inform you of any delays.
- My reviews are honest and unbiased. If I agree to review your book I cannot promise to give it a positive review, only that I always endeavour to be fair.
- There are no inflexible restrictions regarding the genre of books I will review, but I reserve the right to decline a book at my discretion. Horror, Thrillers, and Dystopian Fiction are my least-favourite genres, but if your book appeals to me then I will make an exception.
If you have an as-yet unreleased audiobook which you would like me to review privately for quality control purposes (beta listening) prior to publication, this can be discussed too.
Sci Fi, Fantasy, Business, Humor, Suspense, Mystery. See policy page for more details