A Bit Smutty Book Blog
Booklist Review Site
Fiction, Non-fiction, YA, Childrens. Pretty much anything. Reviews are done for libaries and librarians
Ana's Attic Book Blog
Contemporary Romance, Romantic Comedy, Erotic Romance (Romantica), Mature YA Romance or New Adult (not often), Chick Lit (some), Mommy Lit (some), Occasional fantasy or paranormal romance
MyListens.com Book Reviews
Various. Contact to determine
Contact for policy
Health, Romance (Clean, Contemporary, Erotica, Historical, M/M, Paranormal), Steampunk, Travel
Email email@example.com for policies
Romance, some Women's Fiction and Urban Fantasy (if they contain a thread of romance).
- We only review audiobooks.
- We do accept downloads, CDs, or MP3-CDs for audiobook reviews but only by pre-approval. Although we do plan on reviewing each book we agree to review, there may be circumstances that prohibit us from doing so.
- We do consider older audiobook releases for review.
- If we do review a book, we will likely mention it on Facebook and Twitter.
- We review primarily romance although we do review women’s fiction and urban fantasy titles if they contain a thread of romance. We do not usually review books under 5 hours in length.
- Time will vary on the publication of a review. We can’t guarantee timing. It could be published as soon as two weeks but will likely take one to three months or possibly longer.
- We disclose any free services, review copies, or sample products we are allowed to keep, in expectation of a review, according to FTC guidelines.
Bambi Unbridled - Book Reviews & Balderdash
Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Fantasy Romance, Erotica, Dark Romance, Biker/MC Romance, Contemporary Romance (prefer heroines 25+ y/o), Time Travel, Historical Romance, Romantic Suspense, RomCom/Chick Lit
Non-romance genre if time permits:
Suspense, Thriller, Psychological Thriller, Legal Fiction (stories featuring lawyers!), Southern Fiction, Y/A Fantasy
Thank you for being interested in having Bambi review your book! Right now, I blog for fun of it, with the hopes of creating something more one day when I have time. I don't like to refuse authors, so before you send me that email request, please read below. Keep in mind that even if your book fits the genre, it also depends on my interest on the book's plot and my availability. I am an attorney by day, so my reading and review schedule revolves around my day job and hearing schedule. Because of this, I book my review/promo schedule at least two months in advance. For monthly features such as Indie Wednesday, Thrify Thursday, Throwback Thursday and Freebie Friday - they are usually scheduled more than 3 months in advance.
For more details, click:
Romance, Psychological Thrillers, General adult and women's fiction, Historical fiction
I review all types of romance novels in both written and audiobook format. I also enjoy psychological thrillers, general adult or women’s fiction, and historical fiction. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, for book review requests and other book promotions.
Blue Mood Café
Classics, Contemporary Fiction, Contemporary Romance, Dystopia, Erotica, Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Historical Mystery, Historical Romance, History, Literary Fiction, M/M Romance, Mystery/Suspense/Thriller, New Adult, Paranormal Romance, Romantic Comedy, Sci-fi, True Crime, Urban Fantasy, Young Adult
NOTE: Not currently accepting new review requests due to backlog as of 8/23/20.
Welcome! What you’ll find here at the Blue Mood Café are simply reviews of the books that come my way.
I LOVE reading, enjoying quite a few genres. I’m open to exploring new authors and appreciate those who not only write well but can deliciously craft a character and a tale. My tastes are fairly eclectic and I’m open to most genres. You’ll see that in the reviews posted here.
I live in Greensboro, NC but hail from Virginia. You can find me on Goodreads where I’m very active in many groups.
I’d love to get your feedback on the books reviewed so take the time to share your point of view.