Booklist Review Site
Fiction, Non-fiction, YA, Childrens. Pretty much anything. Reviews are done for libaries and librarians
Ana's Attic Book Blog
Contemporary Romance, Romantic Comedy, Erotic Romance (Romantica), Mature YA Romance or New Adult (not often), Chick Lit (some), Mommy Lit (some), Occasional fantasy or paranormal romance
Biography, Business, Childrens, Classics, Fantasty (Dystopia, Urban), Horror, Humor, Memoir, Mystery (Cozy, Modern Detective), Romance (Erotica, Paranormal, Suspense, Thriller
Audiobook Empire accepts all genres of audiobooks for review requests. Care has been taken to work with qualified reviewers in a number of genres.
Submission of a title does not guarantee a review. Reviews are subject to reviewer interest. Simply put, if a reviewer is interested in your title, they may request to review it. If not, they won't. Reviews will not be forced upon anyone reviewing for Audiobook Empire.
Audiobook Empire is not in the business of paid reviews. Reviewers are not paid or compensated for writing reviews. They do so because they believe in supporting independent authors, narrators, publishing houses, and the audiobook community as a whole.
All reviews posted on Audiobook Empire are honest and unbiased. The purchasing of a premium service, for example a VIP Placement or Express Review, are not to be equated with the purchasing of a "positive" review, but rather with the purchasing of ad space for an honest review. These premium services will allow for the approval of the review before it is posted. Otherwise, the review will be posted, whether positive or negative, without prior approval.
All reviews posted here are to be viewed independently as the opinions of each respective reviewer, not of Audiobook Empire.
Health, Romance (Clean, Contemporary, Erotica, Historical, M/M, Paranormal), Steampunk, Travel
Romance, some Women's Fiction and Urban Fantasy (if they contain a thread of romance).
- We only review audiobooks.
- We do accept downloads, CDs, or MP3-CDs for audiobook reviews but only by pre-approval. Although we do plan on reviewing each book we agree to review, there may be circumstances that prohibit us from doing so.
- We do consider older audiobook releases for review.
- If we do review a book, we will likely mention it on Facebook and Twitter.
- We review primarily romance although we do review women’s fiction and urban fantasy titles if they contain a thread of romance. We do not usually review books under 5 hours in length.
- Time will vary on the publication of a review. We can’t guarantee timing. It could be published as soon as two weeks but will likely take one to three months or possibly longer.
- We disclose any free services, review copies, or sample products we are allowed to keep, in expectation of a review, according to FTC guidelines.
Bambi Unbridled - Book Reviews & Balderdash
Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Fantasy Romance, Erotica, Dark Romance, Biker/MC Romance, Contemporary Romance (prefer heroines 25+ y/o), Time Travel, Historical Romance, Romantic Suspense, RomCom/Chick Lit
Non-romance genre if time permits:
Suspense, Thriller, Psychological Thriller, Legal Fiction (stories featuring lawyers!), Southern Fiction, Y/A Fantasy
Thank you for being interested in having Bambi review your book! Right now, I blog for fun of it, with the hopes of creating something more one day when I have time. I don't like to refuse authors, so before you send me that email request, please read below. Keep in mind that even if your book fits the genre, it also depends on my interest on the book's plot and my availability. I am an attorney by day, so my reading and review schedule revolves around my day job and hearing schedule. Because of this, I book my review/promo schedule at least two months in advance. For monthly features such as Indie Wednesday, Thrify Thursday, Throwback Thursday and Freebie Friday - they are usually scheduled more than 3 months in advance.
For more details, click:
Romance, Psychological Thrillers, General adult and women's fiction, Historical fiction
I review all types of romance novels in both written and audiobook format. I also enjoy psychological thrillers, general adult or women’s fiction, and historical fiction. Please contact me at email@example.com, for book review requests and other book promotions.