Contact via Social Media links
Fiction, non-fiction. Anything except Erotica
Policy Page or contact via Social Media.
Love Bytes Reviews
LGBTQ Romance, LGBTQ fiction
Contact owner for policies
Miss Lawrence Is Hearing Things
Biography/Memoir, Childrens, Cozy Mystery, Heatth, HIstory, Horror, Humor, Mystery, Paranormal Romance, Sci-Fi, Science/Medicine, Steampunk
If you are an author, narrator, or publisher with a book you would like me to review in exchange for a free copy then please get in touch using the contact form below, or via the MLHearingThings Facebook page.
If you wish me to review a published audiobook then please provide the title, summary, and a link to a sample of the audiobook with your inquiry. The easiest way to do this is by linking to that book's page on Audible or Amazon.
- I am based in the UK, but I can now accept Audible/ACX codes for Audible UK and US. If your audiobook is hosted on a different platform then please ensure that it is licensed to the the UK marketplace. I can accept audiobooks from most online retailers providing they allow me to access a free copy, either with a promo code or as a gift.
- My reviews also post here and on Goodreads. If your book is not available on Audible then I can post reviews to other platforms such as Bookbub, iTunes, Google Play, or the publisher's website, if you wish.
- Time and energy restrictions limit the number of requests I can accept, but I'll always help if I can.
- I aim to complete reviews within 6 weeks of redeeming the free download code, and will inform you of any delays.
- My reviews are honest and unbiased. If I agree to review your book I cannot promise to give it a positive review, only that I always endeavour to be fair.
- There are no inflexible restrictions regarding the genre of books I will review, but I reserve the right to decline a book at my discretion. Horror, Thrillers, and Dystopian Fiction are my least-favourite genres, but if your book appeals to me then I will make an exception.
If you have an as-yet unreleased audiobook which you would like me to review privately for quality control purposes (beta listening) prior to publication, this can be discussed too.
That's What I'm Talking About
I mostly review small-town, light contemporaries, romantic comedies, urban fantasy (UF), historical romances, steampunk, paranormal romances, and historical and cozy mysteries; but my tastes are diverse, and I do read/review in other genres. I also enjoy audiobooks, even more than my Kindle these days.
That's What I'm Talking About
small-town, light contemporaries, romantic comedies, urban fantasy (UF), historical romances, steampunk, paranormal romances, and historical and cozy mysteries
The Most Sublime
Children's, Classics, Comics, Contemporary, Crime/Thrillers, Historical Fiction, Horror, Non-Fiction, Paranormal Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Contact for policies
The Perpetual Page-Turner
– contemporary/realistic YA
– dystopian YA
– YA science fiction (very picky about this)
– YA mystery
– YA fantasy
– YA historical fiction
– literary fiction
– “chick-lit” or women’s fiction
– romance (very picky!)
– historical fiction
The Scarlet Siren
Contemporary Romance, Erotica, New Adult Romance, Paranormal Romance, YA Romance
Contact for policy
Totally Addicted To Reading
Contemporary Romance, Inter-racial Romance, Mysteries/Thrillers, Paranormal Romance, Romantic, Suspense, Urban Fantasy, Women's Fiction
Currently not accepting new books for review but is willing to help promote books on her blog.
Email or use the contact form on this page for details